Submit a Guest Post
Beneath the Tangles is always open to guest posts. So if you’re interested in having your writing posted on this blog, feel free to submit a query to Japes at thetangles AT outlook (DOT) com. You’ll need to submit the following items:
- A short bio briefly describing yourself, your religious background, and any writing experience you have.
- A summary of the topic on which you intend to write.
- A small writing sample, either in the form of a rough draft of your intended post (one paragraph should suffice) or another piece you’ve written.
We welcome a variety of topics, but we do have a few requirements:
- The topic must involve anime or manga and religion or spirituality in some way or form. It does not have to involve Christianity, nor does it it need to be explicitly about religion; for instance, you can discuss faith or transformation, which are spiritual topics.
- No bashing of religions.
- We have the right to make proofreading edits to your post, though any changes in word or content will be cleared with you beforehand.
As I mentioned, you have latitude on what topic and what style your post would be in. I would suggest, though, that you consider joining in our guest post project, the Aniblogger Testimonies.
Please feel free to email with any questions!