The graphic designer will enhance Beneath the Tangles’ content by developing images for use on the website and social media. The designers will work on a project appropriately once every three months, typically developing graphics for items like blog headers (ex. columns, special events) and contests and giveaways, and on a more regular basis creating content for posting on social media.
- Develop graphics for special event and project posts
- Develop regular content for uploading on social media
- Work closely with director and social media staff
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with graphic design
- Knowledge of and access to design software
- Responsive and timeline focused
- Love for people
- Passion for Christ and for evangelism
All positions are currently unpaid and volunteer.