The webmaster will administer all web and technical aspects for Beneath the Tangles, and provide maintenance as needed.
- Back up and update WordPress versions
- Troubleshoot as needed, including communication with WordPress or other tech support
- Work with the administrator to plan for and execute design changes
- Add, modify, and troubleshoot plugins
- WordPress experience, particularly with: backing up before updating versions, plugins, and basic troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of blogging and blog terms preferable
- Basic web language knowledge (HTML, CSS, & JS) ideal, willing to learn if not known
- Willing to invest time to learn on-the-go as needed if issues are unfamiliar
- Protect log-ins and passwords as needed
- High integrity and characters
- Love for people
- Passion for Christ and for evangelism
All positions, with the exception of Director of Development, are currently unpaid and volunteer.