For our third episode, we are thrilled to have the Reverse Thieves, Alain and Kate, as our esteemed guests (that’s right, two guests in one episode!), along with R86/Jack as co-host. Though our normal show length is an hour, this particular episode is filled to the brim with extra content and a blooper reel at the end for your enjoyment. During the length of the episode we will be discussing our personal beliefs, current-running anime, sports anime, and plenty more!
Also, be sure to email us with any questions you would like included in our “Listener Mail” portion, including the name you would like stated in the podcast and your website or blog for us to share!
Intro – 0:00
Announcements – 12:55
Otaku Diet – 13:31
Current Article/Discussion – 36:47
Listener Mail – 1:10:19
Closer – 1:18:24
Bloopers – 1:19:12
Note: Below are the articles mentioned in the podcast:
- Here is the article that convinced me to watch Bartender (Japes: My details of the article are COMPLETELY wrong in the podcast; I confused it with another one. I actually am a huge fan of all five entries!)
- Here is our article on our favorite sports anime.
- Here is Reverse Thieves’ article on sports anime.
- Here is Christianity Today’s article on ministry in Salem, Massachusetts during Halloween.
- 12 Days of Christmas Anime, Day 1: Cardcaptor Sakura - 12.14.2018
- 12 Days of Otaku Christmas, Day 12: Merry Christmas from Hatsune Miku - 12.25.2016
- Secret Santa 2016: Tsuritama - 12.24.2016