Welcome to episode 15 of The Tangles! This month, the theme of our episode is “Cosplay, Conventions, and Transformation,” and we had the chance to interview our newest writer here at Beneath the Tangles, Casey Covel, or cutsceneaddict! This month, JP and Sean talk about their experiences in cosplay and conventions, as well as some of the deeper themes they contain.
Thanks for listening! Feel free to stream the episode below, subscribe on iTunes, or check out our RSS feed! Also, be sure to email us with any questions you would like included in our “Listener Mail” portion, including the name you would like stated in the podcast and your website or blog for us to share!
Note: Below are the links mentioned in the podcast:
- Check out Casey Covel’s work!
- The Tangles crew talked a bit about conventions in episode 1 of the podcast
- Here’s JP playing saxophone as Kaito
- Check out the trailer for Wit Studio’s The Empire of Corpses
- Charles/TWWK has written a two-part series on gender dysphoria