The 2018 film, I Want to Eat Your Pancreas, combines the techniques and style of recent Shikai films with all the sadness of romantic fare like Your Lie in April—and with fans of both types on our TangleCast team, you can bet they were impacted by this gem of a movie! Come listen to Peter, David, and Holly as they look at highlights from the film, analyze what makes it work, and just catch up with each other and with you on episode 83 of the TangleCast!
- Interested in watching the film? It’s available exclusively through Right Stuf.
- Check out our recent article on the depth of relationship as expressed through the main characters of I Want to Eat Your Pancreas.
- The interesting characters designs were noted by the staff—we’ve interviewed the character designer, Loundraw, for his work on Tsuki ga Kirei.
- If you ever have any questions, need prayer or just want to chat, feel free to reach out to any of us: David / Peter / Holly.
- Featured illustration by Cheese慷 (reprinted w/permission).
Featuring music and mixed by Celotron (all rights reserved).