Happy Thanksgiving, all! I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday!
There are many things I’m thankful for, but I want to emphasize particularly how thankful I am to you, the readers of this blog. For much of this year, I’ve shifted much of the time I usually use for this blog and moved it toward developing my Tumblr page. Even so, readers still come here and many of you comment – thank you. And a special thank you to all those that are consistent readers of Beneath the Tangles, both anonymous and those known to me.
And with this year of transition, I’m grateful, more than ever, to my writers:
- Goldy, who is simply one of the most creative people I’ve ever known
- Hansha, whose energy and intelligence are electric
- Japes, whose friendship I greatly treasure
- Kaze, who challenges me think about my own faith as he writes posts here
- Lynna, who is gracious, graceful, and kind
- R86, who is simply one of my best friends
- and Zeroe4, who inspires me by his faith
And how about you all? Would you share with us one or two things you’re thankful for this year?