For our fourth episode, we are excited to have Marina, from Anime B&B, as our guest with Charles, our editor-in-chief here at Beneath the Tangles, as co-host. This month, we talk about the profound impact that anime has had upon our lives, as expressed in one of Marina’s articles.
Also, be sure to email us with any questions you would like included in our “Listener Mail” portion, including the name you would like stated in the podcast and your website or blog for us to share!
Intro – 0:00
Announcements – 8:32
Otaku Diet – 13:19
What We’ve Been Thankful For – 25:09
Current Article/Discussion – 33:14
Listener Mail – 1:02:24
Closer – 1:11:50
Note: Below are the articles mentioned in the podcast:
- Marina mentioned Draggle’s Anime Blog.
- Check out our post on the Samaritan’s Purse fundraiser here, and check out the Indiegogo page here to donate.
- Here is the origin of the “blog carnival” in the podcast.
- Here is Marina’s original article as covered in the podcast.
- The Geek Clinic is where I read about Post Plot Depression.
- Read about Charles’ uncontrollable Clannad weeping.
- JP refers to the “Mushroom Samba” episode (17) of Cowboy Bebop. Charles refers to “Boogie-Woogie Feng-Shui” (21).
- 12 Days of Christmas Anime, Day 1: Cardcaptor Sakura - 12.14.2018
- 12 Days of Otaku Christmas, Day 12: Merry Christmas from Hatsune Miku - 12.25.2016
- Secret Santa 2016: Tsuritama - 12.24.2016