Beneath the Tangles isn’t your typical aniblog. While we certainly discuss anime – lots of it – our purpose goes further than that, “beneath the tangles” of entertainment and animation. We seek to look at what we believe are spiritual truths as they are demonstrated through anime. We also want to engage our readers in discussion related to religion and spirituality, to encourage people to dig deeper into faith and question what they believe to be true.
To help accomplish as much, I’ll be doing a biweekly series asking questions related to Christianity, religion, and/or spirituality. Through November, I’ll post every other Wednesday, posting questions that I hope will give you pause and maybe stir some discussion.
Today’s questions are about evangelism:
- What are your thoughts on evangelism. Do you find it necessary? Annoying? Improper?
- What does your faith, if you have one, teach you about evangelism?
- Do you practice evangelism yourself? How so?
Please comment below with your responses as we engage each other about faith.
- First Impression: Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury (E0 Prologue) - 09.26.2022
- Call of the Night: Sick, Lonely Humans (and Vampires) - 09.21.2022
- Review: Goodbye, Don Glees! - 09.15.2022