The spring 2023 anime season is chock full of interesting series and great openings! It’s always challenging to pick our top five OPs of the season, but particularly so for this spring as we left off some great ones including “innocent arrogance” by BiSH (Heavenly Delusion) and the self-titled “Magical Destroyers” by Aimi.
But we think we’ve got a great selection for you in our video below. We hope you enjoy it and repost it on Instagram, Tiktok, Mastodon, and Twitter!
Here are the five OPs we selected:
- “Kizuna no Kiseki” by MAN WITH A MISSION x milet, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Swordsmith Village Arc
- “Shayo” by Yorushika, The Dangers in My Heart
- “WORK” by millennium parade x Sheen Ringo, Hell’s Paradise
- “Mellow” by Keina Suda, Skip and Loafer
- “Idol” by YOASOBI, Oshi no Ko
What’s your favorite OP of the season?
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
2 thoughts on “Five Best Openings (OPs) of the Spring 2023 Anime Season”
Mellow from the anime Skip and Loafer really is such a nice song. Every time I see the opening for that anime it always puts a smile on my face!
Same! And the dancing they do in the animation is so cute and fitting!