Our original posting of episode six had audio issues. So here it is again (for the first time). We guarantee you haven’t listened to this episode yet, so please give it a spin!
Why do we forgive? Why does it come more easily for some than for others? Is it easier for you to forgive others or to forgive yourself? Paris, Tyler, and Mike tackles the topic of forgiveness in episode six of the Tangle x Cast as they dive into four series in which forgiveness plays a major role: Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, and Demon Slayer.
We’d also love to hear your feedback! Have you ever forgiven someone that you thought didn’t deserve it? Let us know in the comments below!
- As we mentioned, our picks for the best manga of 2022 are out! Out selections for the best anime post tomorrow.
- We’ve talked about Kenshin and forgiveness in the past—particularly about how Kenshin seeks it through his actions following his work as the Battousai.
- The angle of forgiveness has also come up in relation to Sasuke and redemption stories through Naruto.
- Fruits Basket is famous for its story of grace, and we haven’t neglected this series either! Paris focused specifically on this recent guest post.
- Bible verses we mentioned or referred to in this episode include 2 Corinthians 12:9, 1 John 3:19-20, Romans 8:1, John 8:36, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Matthew 6:14.
- Check out all the other things that Mike, Paris, Tyler, and Dennis (our editor and the fourth member of the Tangle x Cast team) are doing.
You can subscribe and listen to us on a variety of platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, and others. Please subscribe and leave us a review!
Featuring music by Celotron (all rights reserved) and edited by Dennis.